Day Treatment is now accepting applications for Master’s level interns in counseling and social work programs. Interns would be provided with opportunities to engage in some or all of the following areas:
- Intake and comprehensive diagnostic assessments
- Differential diagnosis and mental status examination
- Provision of treatment recommendations
- Securing funding through private insurance, medical assistance, etc.
- Coordination of case reviews
- Collaboration with client’s multidisciplinary team
- Plan and co-facilitate group, individual and family therapy
- Engage in documenting client progress/charting
- Case management services; maintaining files, discharge planning, etc.
- Marketing, recruiting, community outreach, grant writing, etc.
For more information contact Program Manager, Andrea Peltier at 920-433-3372 ext. 131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.