- About Us
- Admission Criteria
The Pathways to Employment program consists of the Youth/Young Adult Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Program.
The goal of the Youth/Young Adult WIOA Program is to assist Brown County youth in accomplishing their education and employment goals to achieve high-demand occupations that will allow the youth to earn a self-sustaining wage.
Each youth is expected to meet with their case manager on a monthly basis.
Pathways to Employment services include:
- 1:1 support and guidance that best fits the youth/ young adults needs
- Educational and Career Assessments
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Educational goal planning
- Career exploration and development.
- Leadership skill development
- Partnership with the Brown County Job Center
To participate in the Pathways to Employment program, youth must be eligible for their respective program.
- For the WIOA Youth/Young Adult Program: Participants need to be between the ages of 14- 24. The program is voluntary for youth/ young adults with barriers to accomplishing their educational and employment goals. Youth/ Young Adults must have a desire to earn an educational credential such as a diploma, degree, or certificate to seek an improvement in their employment status.
Contact our Career Services Specialists: (920) 436-4360 ext. 1397 or ext. 1257 [email protected]
She goes above beyond! I really appreciate her and the resources WIOA was able to give me, it has helped me so much in growing to be a better person! Thank you”
I am thankful!”
They really have helped me out in many different ways by offering many different resources to make my passion and career interests a reality.”
They’ve always been able to provide me with information that I’m looking for.”
I have someone there I can communicate with and ask for help.”
It’s been a huge help, and with the program I think I’ll be able to finally get a career I’ve been looking for.”
Contact Pathways to Employment
Ready to Get Started?
Call one of our Career Service Specialists at (920) 436-4360 ext. 1397 or ext. 1257 to set up a personalized orientation session!
Do I have to finish high school to participate in Pathways to Employment?
You can enroll in the program while still in high school. However, you must have a plan for post-secondary education to obtain a credential in a high-demand occupation.
Is there any cost for the program?
No, there is currently no fee to participate in Pathways to Employment.